We aim for perfection but everyone’s skin is different and will react differently to the procedure of Semi-Permanent Microblading/Microshading.
Some skin will heal faster than others, some skin will retain the pigment longer, all skin is aging, some of us will be harder on our skin than others; swimming, tanning, and weather all have a negative effect on our skin. Also, no one’s eyebrows are exactly the same. Our goal is to make them match as closely as possible but nature does play a role in the contour of our brows.
For the first day, every hour after the procedure, wipe very, very gently with a cotton pad dipped in water and then apply a dab of Bepanthen cream (a very thin layer) to the brow. From Day 2 through Day 10 dab a very thin layer of cream 2 times a day (do NOT use water after the first day). Never rush the healing process. Do not scrub, rub or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready, the pigment underneath can be pulled out.
• Do Not get the brows wet (with the exception of wiping with the water the first day) during the
healing process for 14 days.
• Do Not put anything (water, makeup, lotions, etc.) but the water and cream as described
above on the brows for 14 days or until healed.
• Do NOT sweat for 14 days. We understand this is difficult but body heat expands the pores.
Sweat contains salt and will prematurely fade, blur, or cause the pigment not to take at all.
• Stay Out of the sun for two weeks. Then be sure to use high SPF sunblock on the healed brow
to prevent fading.
• Do Not use any Retin–A or Glycolic Acids in the brow area during or after healing.
• Do Not use a tanning bed for a month at minimum
• Only touch the treated areas with clean hands during the healing process
• Try Not to sleep on your face for the first 10 days.
Note: Eyebrows will appear darker/bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days.
We want to be thrilled with the results for the months ahead so, please, follow the instructions!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTION, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATIONS.
We recommend yearly touch-ups.